HPE ControlPoint is the first information compliance platform that enables immediate control and complete visibility of all content regardless of structure. It is a centralised policy authority for enforcing information governance across distributed content.
Organisations store information in multiple systems and repositories, generally not managed holistically which provides very little value to the organisation. This approach to managing information poses a number of issues for any organisation, for example the inability to provide requested information in a timely manner and the inability to destroy information - therefore retaining dark data that is no longer required. By using ControlPoint, organisations gain greater visibility of their structured and unstructured data. ControlPoint has the ability to identify potential risks by understanding and processing the meaning of all information.
This solution allows organisations to set centralised policy about how specific information will be managed over time, regardless of structure and across distributed locations. ControlPoint reduces storage costs by identifying deduplication, allowing for information to be managing in place and by identifying the ROT (Redundant, Outdated, and Trivial content) that could be deleted. ControlPoint is the most effective tool in the market for an organisation to achieve greater information governance.
How much is unstructured data costing your organisation?
- Gain visibility and understanding of business risk associated with information stored in enterprise systems and dark data
- Automate compliance, legal hold, and retention management based on policy and the conceptual understanding of information across various file formats
- Perform legacy data cleanup and defensible disposal by identifying, categorizing, and applying policy to data across enterprise information repositories
- Set policy to drive secure management of valuable business content and records either in place or in a secure records repository
- Better manage content based on business value and lifespan for both compliance and performance improvements
- Drive your future information governance strategy with better business insight
Clean up legacy data
Shine a light on dark data that is sitting unmanaged in email repositories, file shares, and SharePoint sites to save significant storage costs and gain better access to valuable information.
Automate records declaration
Minimize the cost and risk of declaring records to be managed in a records management system for long-term governance.
Intelligently migrate to the Cloud
Analyse vast amounts of enterprise data and intelligently migrate targeted information to Cloud-based repositories for improved security, user access and lower overall storage costs.
Achieve information compliance.
Use ControlPoint to classify and reduce unnecessary legacy dark data content.
Let's discuss how Miktysh can best assist your business with ControlPoint.